Would you rather date a cute or hot girl, guys?

Date a cute girl, or a hot chic. Equally they have nice personality and body figure, just one looks hot and the other one looks cute

Most Helpful Guy

• If they both have a great personality, then it really doesn't matter. Usually to me, cute implies she has a nicer or more innocent personality, and I'd go for that... but the way you've put it, it's hard to say what I'd prefer. If you're only talking about looks, there's a lot of overlap between the two terms.

What Guys Said 6

• If you mean cute by kinda shy, I'd go for that without a doubt. I am shy, and if she is shy, then it is a wonderful experience to get to know someone who isn't so open about themselves to everyone.

• hello! cute without a doubt, for some ...aka me cute is hot , and hey if your cute type this facebook.com/fakhri.dean.zouari and lets have a cyber date , hhh

• cute girl hands down

• Hot > Cute.

• cute

• Cute. Cute always beats hot for me.

What Girls Said 0