Would you date a personal trainer?

a fit guy in shape, would you date him? would you like it if he gave you free training?

Most Helpful Girl

• Occupation when it isn't dangerous & has some level of ambition isn't going to be a negative. Fit guy just makes it better. I wouldn't want to train with him though because I would be embarrassed and self conscious about my lack of fitness. Don't get me wrong- I'm 5'4" and about 110lbs so I'm not ridiculously unfit- I just feel awkward and silly when I learn new exercises. Plus I don't enjoy exercising and wouldn't want pressure. I think that I would like it best if it were in-house and relaxed- like don't do extreme workout at the gym that will get me gross- but instead work out together in one of your houses and don't just watch her like you would with a normal client. Sure you can offer new exercises that you think she would like and help her perfect her form- but just standing over her shouting "ONE MORE ONE MORE" would NOT be romantic and if it were me I would resent you for it.

What Girls Said 9

• Honestly? Probably not. I'm not super into fitness and love my junk food. When I want to lose weight, I do it by dieting and as little exercise as possible. I would date a guy who is into working out, but can put it aside. Someone who's a personal trainer probably centers his life a little more around fitness and health. Even if he didn't judge me, I would always think he was or that he could do so much better.

• I would definitely date him but may worry about him flirting with his clients or other girls at the gym. I don't know how comfortable I'd be about getting training from someone I'm sleeping with.

• the only reason I wouldn't is because if he hits on me I would think he hits on every other girl in the gym too. but if he seemed genuine, then yes

• Yes, sounds great and totally fine.

• I would want to because he'd most likely be hot and a good influence. But I assume most personal trainers would want a girl who's in really good shape which I'm not so...lol

• Is he black...?

• probably not, but I'm not totally against it, no.

• Yeah why not I'm trying to get inshape myself and would love that only problem would be though I would be scared he was judging me or my body wasn't exactly good enough

• why would he judge? he's a personal trainer lol

• what if he loves you and wants to help you get in shape? :)

• Well if he loves me of course! :)

• yes I would love it

What Guys Said 0