No butterflies when dating him.

Should you continue dating someone if you don't feel butterflies for them at first? Can you develope feelings for someone and can it grow into a lasting relationship?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Yes. I mean these should me SOME attraction but sometimes you can learn something small about someone that changes everything! If you hadn't stuck around, you'd never have known!

The guy I'm crazy about now didn't give me butterflies the first few dates but he was so kind and sweet I gave him a chance. Now that I know him better and have gotten to know him he gives me butterflies all the time!

• Aww that's so nice to hear! My guy is so wonderful to me and I find his intelligent and humor so attractive. He can be cute sometimes, I'm just not like, wow he's gorgeous and amazing right now. I hope I grow to find him as cool as yours!