Guys why don't you call or text back?

Other than the fact that you're not into a girl, why would you not call or text back? Is it really that hard to text back a "no" "yes" "okay" or something short and simple? I don't understand.

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls are the same way. There are a few of us guys out there who go out and tell a girl how we feel, how we'd do anything for a chance to be with them when so many other girls have tried to be with us. And it gets even worse when we text a girl after she said she has a perfect time with you then doesn't return the texts. I don't think it's gender exclusive at all.it's just stereotypical to assume the guy must do the chasing.

• Thanks for explaining a little better than the other two :] I didn't mean to stereotype it. I guess its more because it really only bothers me when somebody I like does that to me. and I like boys soo.. that's why I just said boys

What Guys Said 2

• the same reasons that you might not call or text back.

• not all guys I love txting more than talking on the phone ,sum guys don't its simple .

What Girls Said 0