Don't you hate when a friend answers a text too slowly?

People/friends answer your text like hours later. I understand that when people are busy that can not answer text or phone calls in 30minutes. I think 30minutes is pretty reasonable to answer a text. Unless you have a friend that is a doctor. Some people just want to come of as they are busy and is not.

One of my friends is in class but she knows she can answer her text. She is not that INTUNED in her class. If she was would be getting A or 3.5 g.p.a or higher.
No it shows that someone does not care. Its like showing up late to work late. You come and go as you please
I don't understand people...Do people realize its no difference from a text or phone call. If someone doesn't answer you text in a timely fashion what makes you think they are going to pick up or even call you back...HELLLLOOOOOO!

Most Helpful Guy

• Texts will be answered (or not) when I can be arsed to getting around to it.

If it was important enough to need a quick reply, make a phone call.

What Guys Said 2

• Yes, I hate it... if you take into account that they may not realize they have a text, and they are busy, then...

At any rate, I personally answer all texts as soon as I get them.

• People are busy, I can respect that. So long as they answer, I don't much care when.

What Girls Said 3

• I agree, some people are rude when it comes to text messages...others just don't feel the bell until two hours later!

• I understand when you really are busy, some people just come off rude. I am not asking for 10minute replay. just be mindful

• defiantly

• forsure