Don't you hate when a friend answers a text too slowly?

People/friends answer your text like hours later. I understand that when people are busy that can not answer text or phone calls in 30minutes. I think 30minutes is pretty reasonable to answer a text. Unless you have a friend that is a doctor. Some people just want to come of as they are busy and is not.

Updates:
One of my friends is in class but she knows she can answer her text. She is not that INTUNED in her class. If she was would be getting A or 3.5 g.p.a or higher.
No it shows that someone does not care. Its like showing up late to work late. You come and go as you please
I don't understand people...Do people realize its no difference from a text or phone call. If someone doesn't answer you text in a timely fashion what makes you think they are going to pick up or even call you back...HELLLLOOOOOO!

0|0
3|3

Most Helpful Guy

• Texts will be answered (or not) when I can be arsed to getting around to it.

If it was important enough to need a quick reply, make a phone call.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Yes, I hate it... if you take into account that they may not realize they have a text, and they are busy, then...

At any rate, I personally answer all texts as soon as I get them.

0|0
    0|0
  • People are busy, I can respect that. So long as they answer, I don't much care when.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I agree, some people are rude when it comes to text messages...others just don't feel the bell until two hours later!

0|0
    0|0
    • I understand when you really are busy, some people just come off rude. I am not asking for 10minute replay. just be mindful

• defiantly

0|0
    0|0
  • forsure

0|0
    0|0