Guys could you ever date a fat girl even if she was healthy?

I'm a big girl, I'm not HUGE but I am big! I'm 5'7" and 260 pounds. Everyone I know says I don't look my weight etc, then again I wear clothes that are respectable for my weight I don't try shoving my fat ass into a size 16 just to say that's what I wear! I eat healthy, I watch my fats, calories and carbs. I take a 1 mile walk each day (running isn't an option due to asthma which I've had since a child) I also am active all day as I train horses and do basic farm work. My portions are normal and not over sized. Yet even at my lowest weight of 230 I still looked the same (my boobs were smaller too, lol). Honestly I just care that I'm healthy as being fat can be a serious health issue. I'm not deluded into thinking I'm not fat, I am. That doesn't mean I'm lazy, unclean or anything associated with the two. The question is that even if a fat girl is healthy would you still not date her?

Im mildly curious if anyone even bothered to look at my pictures I have posted? they aren't body shots but pictures none the less. but thanks for all the feed back I'm gonna keep working :D also many assumed that I was 260 and not losing weight. but I AM I've lost 10 pounds and I'm not looking to rip off a ton of weight in a hurry THAT is not healthy. Slow and steady is fine with me. but ti makes me wonderh the negative remarks that were given.
how is it fat girls, I see them all the time, fatter then me ven are getting and these almost gorgeous guys. I've never been one for wash board abs. :P but they some how find them. I don't get it. *shrugs*

Most Helpful Girl

• These guys are all obviously really shallow. I weigh 110 pounds, and I would date a guy no matter what his weight as long as I loved him for his personality. Geez.

• You would date a guy you don't have any physical attraction to? What's the point?

• I can control my hormones, unlike many people who have answered this question. Loving someone makes them attractive. I will never be with someone just because the sex is good.

What Guys Said 11

• Healthy my ass. You're an inch shorter and pushing near my weight. I think I'm more like 300, but 260 on a girl is entirely different than a guy. If I ever called myself healthy I'd be delusional. I don't get colds or the flu but I bet my heart and other body parts hates me.

I wouldn't date a girl that big ever. Highest I'd go is 200.

• Also I'm not saying I deserve a small girl when I'm fat either. Until I lose weight I expect to be forever alone. Keep up with your weight loss.

• Asthma is not incurable, it is treatable and can also be beaten.

I did it, as for asthma being an excuse, it's not.

Go get healthy if you feel the need to, because end of the day it's your body.

As for weight and who I would date, I personally am super skinny and don't find people far outweighing me as attractive.

Could still be good friends however.

• We got a regular Bull-Moose here, a la Teddy Roosevelt! Good on ya mate!

• I used to weigh 250 and I felt like a beached whale. I'm 5'11''.

That's morbidly obese, you are not healthy by any means. Anyone who tells you otherwise isn't helping you. You need the truth. The truth is, you need to lay off the crap foods and get used to exercise. Lose some weight, that's disgusting.

• Actually I hate high sugar foods they make me sick. I eat twice a day, no breads, no carbs, low fat, low calorie, no sugars. I eat 1200 calories a day (thats below the recommended amount) but I'm not going to starve myself to achieve thinness. I excersize witht he time I have and that's it. I'm up from 6 am to 1am and usually my computer time is right at about an hour and that's my only real relaxing time.

• Don't let up. You are doing the right thing and that's good. Remember, it's not a diet change, it's a lifestyle change.

• Yeah, and I just want you to know I'm not trying to insult you at all. I just took a lot of nutrition classes in college since I'm studying to be a nurse. I'm sure you will find the right guy soon, not all guys are focused solely on looks.

• my wife is a sz 16 and I love it... hope she never gets skinny... skinny gals do nothing for me

• I think not being able to run would be an issue to her health.

• Asthma is incurable and has nothing to do with my height, weight or body. I've had it since birth.

• People with asthma can still run.

• I have asthma to, and I'm average on the BMI chart. I try to run and it's so hard for me even with my inhaler it takes almost 5hours sometimes more for my breathing to get back to normal, if some people have asthma really bad pushing it isn't a good thing. Which is why I don't push it when I run risking a horrible asthma attack is scary. So I think it makes sense to walk a mile a day.. To help you could always do it at an incline or something like that..

• never.

• So what kind of guy are you looking for? average weight? lets just say a 200 lb guy. now let me ask you this. Would you date a guy who was 60 lbs heavier than you? Probably not.

• Actually I have. but your point is well taken.

• Believe it or not, I used to weigh 340. It is possible to get yourself in shape if your motivated enough.

• I just feel really terrible because you came on here to ask a simple question and you ended up with all of these strangers jumping down your throat, you didn't come here for a diet lesson. So I really do hope you meet a guy that loves you for you and makes you really happy!

• I will not date fat women.

• I wouldn't but I'm sure there's guys around your weight that would

• If I was physically attracted to her I would.

• YOU ARE HUGE WOMAN

What Girls Said 6

• Depends on the kind of guy you're going for, but in regards to most guys: I think that would be a problem. Obesity is definitely a health issue, and for that reason I would say that you're not healthy. Heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, cancer, the list goes the health risks of obesity. It's good that you work around the farm and eat decent proportions, but I would suggest exercising more, eliminating sodas, fast food, etc from your diet, and cutting down on carbs. My brother has severe asthma, so I understand where you're coming from with the running thing, but there are ways to get around that if you talk to your doctor. My brother's doctor suggested yoga and swimming as great ways to exercise and improve your lung capacity. Also, reducing weight may actually help you with your asthma and you'll get more comfortable running. You know, odds are you'll feel a lot better if you lose some weight, and it'll boost your confidence with the guys :) Good luck.

• Actually I have low blood pressure, it runs in the familly. I haven't had a soda in 3 years. and I mostly eat protiens and I've ALMOST eliminated most carbs but its tough to get low carb AND low fat. I never eat out since I live in the middle of no where the nearest fast food is an hours drive. Just incase no one looked, I do have face pictures of my self on my profile. My favorite cardio excersize is a rock concert . I just wish I could afford one ever week instead of once a year. lol

• okay, well that's good.

• I saw them, you're quite pretty. Kinda remind me of my cousin lol. Yeah, going at your own pace is fine. I wasn't trying to be negative, just trying to help.

• I don't understand how you think 260 lbs is healthy when it's actually obese. I healthy weight for someone of your height would be anywhere from 125 to 150 lbs and you are way above that range. If you watch your diet like you say you do along with exercise, how can you be that big? I'm sorry but that is just not possible.

• Eat healthy and exercise.

260 is obese, there are very few men who are into obese women and even then, those guys have unhealthy mentalities.

Obesity is not attractive hun and being rich doesn't fix the fact that you are unhealthy

• Rich?!? where do you see rich in any part of that? any money I don't spend buying fresh whole foods I spend on feeding my animals which is expensive. my cell phone is over 3 years old...Im not rich. an if you can find somewhere in my schedual for MORE excersize please do point it out.

• My bad thought it said wealthy, I was like why does she care about money

• Being fat means you are unhealthy at the moment. There is no way to be both fat and healthy. It doesn't mean you will always be unhealthy, and as you are loosing weight, why are you upset that these guys don't find fat attractive? The truth is that no one should ever date someone whose appearance does';t make them interested. if you like someones personality, and love them, you should be their friend, not date them. You only date people you are attracted to.

• I would gladly date her. I like my women soft... YUMMMMmmmyyy :)

• You CANNOT be healthy at 5'7", 260 pounds. I'm 5'6" and I can't even imagine weighing that much...

How are you healthy? Do you work out and eat right? Walking 1 mile everyday isn't going to do diddly sh*t for your cardiovascular system.

• Exactly...being obese is never healthy, I don't care how someone tries justify it

• I meant to post that last comment down here, hope you saw it

• yeah I seen it Sassy, I raised meat gots but when the goats began to cause problems I had to sell most of them now I only keep the two girls to supply babies to raise for meat. its healthy, home grown and they get spoiled too. no preservatives and I know they weren't tortured either. just like the eggs I eat are all healthy my chickens spend all day chasing bugs and doing what chickens do. I wouldn't have my food any other way