Where is a good place to take a girl on a first date if your around 25-28 years old?

I was thinking about the traditional go to the theatre, watch a movie and have dinner, but now I'm thinking about doing something special, maybe extravagant.

Was thinking the best people to ask would be girls(and guys, but preferably people from the sex I'm dating =)) my age around the world.

So- wheres a good place for a 26 year old couple to go on a first date? Any suggestions?

Most Helpful Guy

• It kind of depends on what you and she are into. Off the cuff I would say something like, indoor sky-diving or something exciting and out of the "norm" would certainly be interesting. A really nice restaurant, if there is one around you; something that is not the normal everyday cuisine but has some flair? It's kind of a regional thing too and depends on what is around you. Where I live I'd offer to take her hiking or spend an evening on the beach with a picnic I made (I cook a lot).

Just do something that you can both be interested in where she'll be comfortable and you'll get to learn about each other.

What Girls Said 1

• How bout something nice like YOU cook for her a special dinner..? I mean I would loved to be surprised by a man that can cook up some good food! And its coming from you so it will be nice . And it saves on the pocket book! ;) good luck

What Guys Said 1