How many good looking girls are willing to date a fat dude?

how many good looking girls are willing to date a fat dude jw Because id consider myself fat BUT id also consider myself in shape I play lots of sports and go to the gym 2 hrs a day, I'm asking because I'm actually suprised with my track record with women and id consider it awesome for a fat dude lol jw if I've been lucky or if a lot of girls aren't shallow

Most Helpful Girl

• If the "fat dude" ha ha is sweet and caring I would have no issue dating him.

What Girls Said 9

• Not me.

id consider it awesome for a fat dude lol jw if I've been lucky or if a lot of girls aren't shallow

how come girls are shallow for not wanting a fat dude but you're not for only asking about good looking women.

Why are you expecting women to overlook looks when you won't.

FYI you're not "in shape" you're "active".

In shape people are active AND not fat that's why shape is added there.

Why do you think there's something called skinny-fat.

Being fit/in shape means active AND not fat otherwise you're just active and healthy.

• yea I realized I was kinda contradicting myself but f*** it and you kno exactly what I meant so shhhhh

• LOL

you do not want to be judged by the same standards you judge others on.

I typed a lot because I don't understand why people do that.

bye fat boy

/end

• ohhh ya got me

• I think many girls would acknowledge that they'd rather be with a guy who is a little overweight with a really great personality rather then dating a super fit guy who is horrible to be around. Us girls aren't as shallow as people make us out to be :P

• I'D LOVE A FAT DUDE! In my eyes fat is beautiful, not only that but the big people I know are the strongest people I know, physically and emotionally, plus us fattys.. are known for being jolly :P

• I have no problem dating a bigger guy(: as long as he has a good personality

• I love fat dudes ha ha so much personality comes with the fat :)

• i once had a chubby boyfriend. I didn't see anything wrong with him, until my family talked about nothing but how fat and ugly he was. can't say I'm traumatized, but I can't say I didn't care what they thought...hmmm...

• Personally I wouldn't date such a person. I want a guy that is in good shape.

• I go out with fat people, but not shallow ones.

So you'd have no chance I'm afraid.

• How many guys are willing to date a girl who is not good looking?

• Yea it's hypocritical I know lol but it's all good since this question I've gotten myself a beauty! Lol

What Guys Said 0