Does anyone find it hard to find someone who is their religion?

I am a Christian and I want to date a guy who is a Christian and has the same values as me. The problem is that there are no Christian guys at my school nor at my church.

Does anyone have the same problem? Where is a good place to find a Christian guy?

Most Helpful Girl

• That doesn't make sense that there are no Christian guys at your church. Do they not take their faith seriously? I was lucky to meet my boyfriend at school, and then when I saw him at youth group at the church I went to I was so excited that he was a Christian as well. It is so hard to be in a relationship with someone who doesn't share your beliefs. Christian events such as church, youth group, concerts/festivals are good places. You never know, you could meet them at school. Once you go to college, if you go to a Christian university/college that would be perfect.

• I meant there are no guys around my age at my church.

• Oh well I would give it time then because you are still young. He will come when you least expect it. If you go to a Christian university after high school then I'm sure you will find someone.

What Guys Said 1

• "Where is a good place to find a Christian guy?"

Church, youth group, Christian music festival, etc.

What Girls Said 5

• Wait...there's no Christians at your CHURCH? Haven't heard that one before haha. I'm a Christian as well though and my boyfriend is too...I just think it's all about who you surround yourself with. Eventually you'll meet someone through a friend or something like that. But you're still young. Don't stress :)

• I meant there are no guys around my age at my church!

• I wish I could say it's easier. I'm a Christian and 29, and still looking for a guy who is solidly grounded in his own walk with God. It gets so discouraging, I've met a few here and there, but we were headed in different directions in life. Don't lose hope, there ARE guys out there, it's all simply a matter of allowing God to bring things to pass in His perfect timing. :)

• there is no christian guy at your church? wtf then go to a christian church

• even in the 'christian church' there can be fakes, and it can be difficult to meet people who have the same or similar standards.

• i have the same problem but I'm a different religion and I can't find anyone I like I don't know what it is sometimes I feel like its destinys call may be we are being reserved for the right timing?

i used to love this jewish guy though but he couldn't marry me sigh.

i hate religions sometimes it divides us apart even if we love one another =[

• There's Christians and Mormons everywhere where I am.. probably because the church is like 2 blocks away.