I don't want to date anymore, do guys sometimes feel this way?

I feel like I'm at my wit's end.

Within the last year I have had so many issues with men. I have been molested, dated men that didn't care for me, been used, taken advantage of, and most recently, not contacted for a month, then him trying to pick up where it left off. ummm NO.

I don't want to date anymore. I feel like it's useless because men just keep treating me like sh*t. I don't even want to try to date because I'm afraid nothing will come of it. every time I think "he's attractive" I turn it into "no no no no no no you don't want a man"

In truth, I do want a man, but I'm so annoyed and afraid that it will just be another guy that will date me a few times or nothing ever. I don't like this anymore. Not the way I feel, not the way my mind keeps wandering to anybody that looks cute. My coworker who is engaged, my friend who is a dancer and TOO young for me...

do GUYS ever feel this way? or even girls? I feel alone in this and also want to know if girls do the same thing to guys...

Most Helpful Guy

• I've asked myself this question uncountable times. I've watched girls I really like go after the jerk guys ever time, they put up with the crap get dumped on then just do again. I don't know what the drive is to do this and you can' t think every guy you ever meet is going to be this way. Instead look for the guy in the corner, the shy one who looks away when you look at him. There are good guys out there they just don't always come to you.

What Guys Said 4

• Hmph, last time I checked the only girl ever showing interest in me was the one I cared for the least. This must be some sort of vicious cycle.

• I've felt that way. Being on a dating website... months of being ignored, finally you just wanna quit. The only difference is you're getting a lot of bad apples, where guys probably get too few apples and that's their motivation for doing it.

Also when we're molested... we LIKE it.

• If a person is looking to get married, then the whole dating scene's annoying. Until you find the right one, you will continue to have bad dates. That said, there is a big difference between being annoyed and getting molested. Your problems seem a little extreme. You might want to take a break from dating for a while and reevaluate what you are looking for in a man.

• I was molested last year, and I'm tired of dating so I'm not dating... that's the point

• I know I do.

What Girls Said 0