Should I even bother with his foot fetish?

I keep pretty good care of myself. I go to the gym 3 times a week, I eat well, and am hygienic. I'm moderately attractive as well.. I'm 19, 5'4, 111 lbs, 32D.

Anyways, the point of me saying this.. I'm in a committed relationship (on the verge of engagement) with a guy with a major foot fetish. As in.. if he had to choose between me naked or my feet.. feet would be picked. So the fact that I keep good care of myself doesn't really mean anything.. because the stuff that would normally be attractive to a male doesn't do it for him. So, what I'm wondering is.. should I even bother with keeping myself up? Don't get me wrong, I'm not going to like become obese or anything.. but I don't see a point in me trying if I can make him hard just by being attached to my feet..

What are your thoughts? What would you do if you were me?

Most Helpful Guy

• keep working out...give the other guys something to look at while he is pawing at your feet. :)

What Guys Said 7

• keep going to the gym unless you hate going or something

• You shouldn't stop working out. You'd be amazed how fast your body can change when you just suddenly stop.

• I have a foot fetish too. But if a women is out of shape or unattractive I am not as into the feet. The feet of a sexy women is much better than the feet of an unattractive women. Then again, I like all of the women not only the feet.

• I'd find a guy with a vagina fetish.

• i feel bad for you lol but deff keep going to the gym because once your divorced you'll be wishin you stayed in shape lol

• You know what you should do?

Make your feet the least attractive you can.

• Working out should be a lifestyle. What happens if the relationship goes south? It is a lot easier to stay in shape than to get back in shape.

What Girls Said 1

• Of course not. Other people are going to see you, as well. People are going to treat you differently, believe me. And, why don't you find a guy who appreciates the body you work hard to upkeep.