Showing someone you like them without flirting?

I like a guy, he likes me, but he doesn't know that I like him. I am far too shy to flirt. What can I do to show him I like him without flirting?

Most Helpful Girl

• you should always keep eye contact with him and smile more. make sure your body language is facing him. however allow him space so you don't haver. you should try talking about a movie your interest in. if he likes you, he'll get the point.

What Guys Said 3

• That sounds tough. What if you just write him a secret note or something. I don't know for sure.

• Smoke signals

• Ask him if he wants a blowjob. Guys love them.

What Girls Said 2

• I think you CAN flirt just don't make it trashy, smile (a lot) when he talks to you (try it it won't hurt neither is anyone laughing), ask him something about himself, something simple, get his phone number or email, sometimes it's easier for shy people to communicate through such means, or let a friend get it for you, if you get it send him a bolder message, take your time, ask him in text some of the things you want to ask him; but trust me if you don't try something you will regret it!

• be straight up to him and tell him that you like him.