Why does she hang up

I meet this girl like 3 weeks ago and It looked like she liked me. We talk and sometimes she talks to me fine and we talk for hours, but sometimes she just says bye like in the middle of the call and just hangs up. She calls me like a day later like nothing happened. I don't know if that's the way she is or what. What does it mean?

What Girls Said 1

• Why are you putting up with it? If you don't want her to do that tell her. And if she keeps doing it, stop talking to her. What she is doing sounds very disrespectful, and you deserve to be treated with respect, especially if you have been respectful to her.

Good luck. I hope that it's just a case of misunderstanding.

• Thanks I didn't know what 2 think of dis

What Guys Said 1

• That is just rude. You are giving her way too much attention. Try and keep the calls to a minimum and show she isn't miss high & mighty. You are showing her that you don't care and that she can do as she pleases. If you want her to know how it feels do the same to her but you should bring this up and see how she reacts. Let her know how you feel. If she overacts and doesn't apologize or give you a logical explanation than move on.

Someone who cares for you will make the effort and treat you the way they want to be treated.

• Thanks ill try that and see what happends