I'm the only one who asks to hang out, How should I handle this?

We've been together for two years now. Some days are easier than others. I am in love with him. He loves me for me, but I am always the one who asks to hang out. And he never asks me to come down to eat with his family anymore. He doesn't call me much anymore on the phone. Sometimes, I doubt whether he really wants to spend time with me.

Most Helpful Girl

• Youve been dating for 2 years, you should be able to tell him how you feel. Tell him how you feel and if he get's upset about it then just act like you don't care and then do not call or text him, let him come back to you. But if he really loves you and wants to be with you, he will listen to how you feel and change his behavior.

What Guys Said 1

• well now you what us guys go through

What Girls Said 2

• well try to tell him that you would like if he asked you to hang out more and see what he says.

• Stop being to one to make all the plans. See if he'll put in some effort to spend time with you when you're not doing the work. If he does, great! If not, then he probably doesn't care about spending time with you and it may be time to consider how worthwhile this relationship is for you.