How do guys feel about girls initiating kiss and/or cuddling? when not dating yet

I have been hanging out with this guy a few times. we hug all the time. today they were long,drawn out hugs(which I loved). he said that I looked really pretty today. and he asked me if I was a good kisser. I was like idk. he said good answer.lol. we went for a walk by the beach and he didn't hold my hand or anything..he hasn't yet. when I get hugs, he sometimes will start to touch my butt or the small of my back. but I want to be able to cuddle or kiss? what do guys think of girls initiating kissing?or cuddling? how do you initiate those two things? could I just be like "so..you Haven't kissed me yet. OR so you ever gonna kiss me lol?

Most Helpful Guy

• What do I think of girls initiating?

I'm pretty sure that you can initiate cuddling. Girls initiating cuddling are fine, not very many guys that I know would dislike that. I personally would love it girls initiated cuddling with me. Cuddling is innocent enough that you shouldn't worry too much about how he'll react. Kissing is a little harder to do as it does often require the right timing. However there is no reason why the girl can't be the one to initiate the kiss. The first two girls I kissed, they initiated it the first time. Granted I'm one of the shyest guys you'll meet, there's no reason why a girl can't initiate a kiss, especially if the guy is taking his time.

However, I don't recommend saying anything like what suggested. The reason, it completely puts him on the spot. I'd probably completely freeze if a girl said that to me. Either that or I'd be so nervous I'd probably miss. Don't say something like that, I can understand you being too nervous to initiate it, but I don't recommend saying it.

What Guys Said 7

• The first two girls I kissed, they initiated it the first time. They essentially just went for it. If you say like your examples, you just end up putting him on the spot. At least that's my thoughts on it. Kissing, I'll admit is a bit harder, but you should be able to initiate cuddling. Kissing does sometimes require the right moment, cuddling by contrast, simply requires an opportunity. I guess my advice to you is just go for it. If you're afraid or aren't sure how he'll react then I could see why you'd rather wait, but I don't recommend saying that.

• My 2nd girlfriend actually said, "So...why haven't you kissed me yet?" maybe on our third date. She was very dainty and lady like with pink everywhere and drank tea and all that kind of thing so it was kind of different for me to make moves on her, I felt like it would be ungentlemanly, you know? But sure enough, just like every other repressed person on the planet, once I turned her onto sex and BJs she was insatiable.

• love it, we like to know that you show you care about us too

• there is nothing wrong with that

• it should be acceptable

• I don't mind it

• go for it, most guys would love it!

What Girls Said 2