Guys- How would you feel about dating a taller chick?

I'm around 5'10, and have recently become interested in a guy who is maybe 5'7, 5'8 or 5'9 (I'm not really sure, to be honest). It doesn't really bother me that much, but I really enjoy his company. I'm afraid that he will be turned off by my height.

Guys, thoughts, please? :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I suppose its just all personal preference. I am 5'10 myself, and I guess I'm a little self conscious about it. I like girls that are shorter than me, even when wearing at least medium sized heals, so like 5'6 or so and below is good. I dunno, I wouldn't really wanna look up to kiss ever. But 5'10 is tall for a girl, but its not crazy tall, so don't worry about it! and if you do fall for a short guy, well its just gonna depend on him.

What Guys Said 9

• Your height will actually prove to be a great advantage to you, with some men. All I can say is it is a powerful weapon; never use it for evil.

I, for instance, absolutely adore tall, confident, sexy women. Throughout my life, I've actually encouraged my taller, female friends to be bold; if you're 5' 10" - wear heels, I tell 'em. LOL . This will only give you that much more sex appeal to men, and you will seem like an unconquerable Amazon adversary to women.

• I don't think I'd mind if I was really into her. There's this girl in my Monday night class and she's probably like 6'0 or 6'1" and I still think she's cute. I used to be a little conscious of it, but unless she was like a foot taller than me, I don't think I'd care too much.

Btw, that's a pretty sweet living room fort you have in your picture. More like a cave, but living room cave sounds stupid.

• Fisrt thing, You're height is a major turn on in men, You've seen all those 6ft models right?

Thats what makes you stand out in a crowed, That's the first thing a guy will see and actualy notice about you,

If anything the guy will count him self lucky!

• I'm 5"7 and I would date a girl taller than me, it can be intimidating at times, but you both get through it, the tallest I have dated was abou 5"9-10 ish.

• I'd have no problem with it, though it's uncommon for women to be that tall, much less that tall and interested in me.

• I find tall girls sexy

• guys like tall girls, short girls, midgets, dwarfs...etc. height doesn't matter. ;)

• I've yet to come in contact with a woman taller than me but no I don't think I would mind if I did.

• height doesn't bother me

What Girls Said 1

• Thanks for asking this, I was curious too, I'm like 5'11"