Should I call her ?

We've set up a date for the middle of next week. We haven't spoken over the weekend and its a sunday night . should I call or text her tonight to ask her about her weekend or wait until monday ? I don't want her to feel I am chasing her .

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah I think you should call her and ask her how was her weekend. Also by calling her you are showing her that you miss talking to her and can't wait for your date. Or just text her to say hi. Hey girl love it when a guy is chasing her. Just don't overdo the chase that all.

What Girls Said 3

• A lot of times if you wait too long to let a girl know you're serious about a date, we get a little put off and resign ourselves to having no plans or getting blown off (weird, I know).so I would text and be like hey, we're still on for this week, yeah? and if she thinks you're chasing just be like I know we both have busy schedules and I just wanted to be respectful of that. she'll know you value her time!

• I gave her a call, and left a chilled message - asking her how her weekend went, and saying I wanted to say hi + catchup.

• I think it is cute when a guy is like hey how was your weekend and strikes up a conversation with me. It shows that I was on his mind and he wanted to talk to me. I think it would be cute if you called her just to talk for a little bit. Good luck!

• you should just cause you 2 are going on a date don't mean you can't talk between the date an the set up just call or txt her an see what she's up to if she thinks ur chaseing her just be like I just wanted to make sure were still on for this week

What Guys Said 1

• it kind of depends on the last time you talked to her and how well you know her. my rule of thumb is if I just met her and have somethine set up I usually don't call for at least 24 hours and when I am ready to talk too her I call not text. texting is for after you have established the friendship.