Me and this girl meet up at a party and we talk for a bit and I get her number. She didn't text back?

so me and this girl meet up at a party and we talk for a bit and I get her number. we text back and forth a for a while and I call her one day to see if she wanted to hang out sometime and she said yes once her exams are over. so when her exams are over I text her if she's free tomorrow to watch the game and she said she might be able to but her friend might have her birthday party (weren't sure if it was happening or not) that night and then she texts who else is going? and I reply just me and you and she says okay I'll will text you tomorrow ttyl

She didn't text back and I;m not sure what to do. should I just tell her off by saying "even if you said you might have some other sh*t to do you can still text back to give a heads up that you are busy", or just wait if she ever does texts me back later on

What Girls Said 1

• do NOT text that. lol trust me, I know how it feels and its hard, but take the high road and forget about her and move on.

What Guys Said 1

• if she don't text back man up and say fk it honestly

some bi*ches won't give the time of day to say they not interested. more just cold shoulders