What's the Percentage A Rebound Relationship Would Work?

Just curious in your opinion, what percentage do you think that a rebound relationship would work?

0|0
2|2

Most Helpful Guy

• Very VERY low.. Deep down we really want it to work, but from my experience every-time you start a relationship to "Get over someone else" or any similar bullsh*t reason, well.. they just don't last.

~ ArtistBBoy

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• I would venture a guess of about 5-10%I really don't know what percentage fate plays in dating lol

if someone has the stats on this would be cool to post, kinda curious myself

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Depends. I was in that situation about three weeks ago, Ahah. With my situation, I think it would have worked. But if it hadn't, it would have been because of other things, definitely not because of my ex. Yeah, I would still harbor feelings for my ex. But I actually really liked the new guy, he made me forget about my ex. For a while I couldn't choose between the two. Thankfully, the new guy chose for me. Turns out he was a player. I'm now back with my ex.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hard to say

depends on if your ready for a new relationship or if your still hung up on your last one

if you still hold feelings for the last person your with than no your new relationship won't last , or at least this has been my experience

so I would say 20%

0|0
    0|0