Here's a list of things I think are hindering me, and I'd like to know which women are actually bothered by.. Basically, I'd like to know which ones I'm just over-analyzing and shouldn't give a crap about, versus the ones I should work on.
1) No job / monetary income (I'm focusing on college)
2) I'm more of a follower than a leader, when it comes to inviting people out and starting fun social events.
3) Men think of me as a "rich kid" and women think of me as a "good friend"
4) My house is a mess
5) I'm an athletic build (Even I like it when someone is bigger, something about a sense of protection, and its more comfortable)
6) I ignore retarded comments or when women try to tell me about their bad dating life issues (cause if I were to open my mouth and be honest, they'd hate to hear what I had to say, even though I wouldn't TRY to be rude)
7) I always feel and act like I'm a "friend".. (I rarely take risks/etc)
8) I'm not very conversational unless I know the person well, or if they are genuine good company
9) Apparently, I look very "angry" a lot of the time that I'm just walking around.. Yet when I smile or laugh, etc.. People stutter and trip over themselves.. So now I just do me, but it doesn't seem to be working well at all.
10) I've been used in a lot of the relationships I've been in.. Out of my own stupidity, and because IT SEEMS like women aren't attracted to my personality -> It seems like they are attracted to my behavior, belongings, intelligence, or family.
Most Helpful Girl
1) A job boosts your confidence and thickens your wallet.
2), 3) Not a big deal.
4) Clean your house and you will be less stressed.
6) You are avoiding the friend zone this way.
7) Grow a pair, at least once in a while.
8) You have to fake it till you make it. Feign interest and maybe the conversation will improve.
10) Quit that victim mentality. People use each other all the time, and the majority of it is good honest using. "You scratch my back, I scratch yours".