Could a 22 year old guy ever have feelings for a HS senior girl?

He's 22ish, and I'm barely 18... :/

Any chance that a guy in his early twenties could be attracted to a girl in her HS senior year?

Most Helpful Guy

• yes, it's quite possible! when you turn 22 you're going to realize a few things, the most important of which is that being 22 is not all that different from being 18 lol. I'm 24 now and don't feel like much has changed since 18 when I joined the army, but people who know me disagree...I always saw 22 as being an adult, full grown, as smart and wise as you're going to get but it's not. I don't think anyone's really an adult until 30..or 28 at the youngest ..which is designated by many things, the most important of which is that its no longer OK to get with 18 year olds lol. 22 isn't sick. if he was 30 you'd have cause for concern. Best of luck, though..life's much different after high school...he knows this but you haven't been able to experience it yet. keep your guard up.

What Guys Said 3

• yeah definitely ? is will he act on those feelings when you turn eighteen I'm sure hell try if your cute.hahahah

• Are you kidding?

Of course! Ask a friend to talk to him. Preferably someone who knows both of you.

• And why not?

What Girls Said 1

• Yes most guys prefer younger women.

Go for it.