Keeps texting me but has nothing to say?

I met this girl she is very attractive so we exchanged our numbers and we texted for couple of day and we basically don't have anything in common so wo don't 'click' so I stopped texting her back but she keeps sending sweet text like good morning text and good night texts randomly and when I reply it takes her hours to reply back and her replies are very short... I tried ignoring her but I don't want to be mean to her :D.. so what should I do? And what is she thinking? I have only met her once and I don't see her regularly

Most Helpful Guy

• If you are not into her, why do you care that she takes hours to reply to your texts? You could try to be her friend. It seems a little early to completely write her off. You've only met her once.

What Girls Said 1

• thats weird, just ignore her. she doesn't mean anything special to you, yanno?

• she is hot :) I would mind doin her but I think she is virgin :D... I don't want completely ignor her maybe she shy or something because I kinda notice that she wants to talk but doesn't know what to talk about...

What Guys Said 1

• She obviously wants you to be her faux husband. She'll eventually start askin' for your paychecks. This is where you need to draw the line though.