Girls what do you think if you find out a guy has never dated?

what do you think if you find out a guy has never dated or had a girlfriend and he is 20 but is attractive ?

physically attractive

Most Helpful Girl

• If he is nice and has some fun qualities, and overall he is a well rounded person I would date him regardless of the fact that he has not had a girlfriend yet. I didn't have a boyfriend yet until I was 24 (I'm married now to him at 25 but you know what I mean.)

What Girls Said 7

• I'd want to know his reasons for not dating, but it isn't a turnoff or anything. If nothing else, it's a turn on. Girls like to be the first just as much as guys do.

• Maybe he was the kid, girls didn't like in high school maybe a nerd , not popular, dressed weird.many things

I've seen that in plenty of guys like that, I look at them and know they are going to be hot.

I wouldn't judge

• Nqaaww I defs would! It's heaps cute :)

• it would make me feel a whole lot better being 19 and having never had a date myself lol.nice to know I'm not the only one.

• He Maybe Didn't Want A Girlfriend At The Time .

• awwwww I would go out with him.

• Yeah if he is cute

• yeah what? I asked what you think

What Guys Said 1

• if he is physically attractive then they would love it