Would you rather date many people and then find your Mr. or Mrs. right or?

personally I hate dating, I hate going from one guy to the other and not knowing for sure if they're the right guy for me. I feel like dating is a bit of a waste of time if you end up with the wrong person and then break up a few months/years down the line.

for me, I would love it if my mr.right showed up on my door steps right now.

what about you guys? would you rather date many people and then find your mr/mrs right? as in, do you like that element of surprise and uncertainly

or would you rather know who the person you're suppose to be with is?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd rather not know. Dating is a growing experience. If "Mrs. Right" happened to be the one girl I've ever had strong feelings for, then so be it. That'd be awesome actually, lol. But if she is Mrs. Right, I'd rather not find out now. I'd rather just live through life and find out later. And if she isn't Mrs. Right, then I wouldn't regret dating her. In fact, I'm so glad I know her.

It's not about the surprise or uncertainty. It's about living life in the present, and about the fact that all of your experiences shape you in some way, and make you, you.

• good answer

• Thank you :)

• Haha have I changed your outlook?

Btw if you actually regret dating someone because he's not Mr. Right, that might be because you're just dating the wrong people. If you date a really nice person, there's no way you could regret dating them.

What Guys Said 4

• This is part of the idea involved in online dating (filling out profiles about yourself) and speed dating (briefly meeting many different people at once). But I feel you. On top of that, dating a lot of people also gets to be quite expensive, which doesn't help.

• I don't think there is a 'person I'm supposed to be with'.

• I don't think there is a mrs right.. there could be thousands of them.. but ya dating is a waste of everything for me right now

• It doesn't matter to me. I've never been on a date so at this point I'll take anything.

What Girls Said 1

• I would rather meet mr. right. I would rather not waste my time on dealing with guys that are not going anywhere. Because then when that happens a girl could be passing mr right.