A charming creeper? yes, I think he does exist.

so yeah, a guy that does things that normally would be creepy (like staring at me, touching me all the time, always in the same vicinity, etc.) comes off as charming. and yet STILL comes off as a dangerous guy, but he definitely isn't. this is so weird. anyone else had an experience like this?

he just loves to flirt with me. and by dangerous, well,he's definitely not as safe as any guy I've ever dealt with. I've dealt with the jerk, the player, the pretty boy, the oblivious guy, and the slightly geeky guy. NEVER have I dealt with a guy whom I could say was dangerous without ever posing a threat.

Most Helpful Girl

• Creeps can be charming, too. They're not always the weird antisocial stereotypes that you might think of when you hear the word "creep". You don't know if he definitely isn't a dangerous guy. If he comes off dangerously and gives you the creeps, if the alarm bells in your head are going off and he makes you feel uncomfortable than be cautious around him. Don't be alone with him and if his touching makes you uncomfortable, tell him to stop. Trust your instincts and speak up if you don't like someone always touching you.

What Guys Said 3

• The guy in the Notebook was a creeper. The ferris wheel stunt was also dangerous and nonthreatening.

Maybe you just found your soul mate.

• haha, yeah, I doubt he's my soul mate. but this is the 1st good description of what I mean, so thank you. I also find it interesting that I've never watched the notebook all the way through and it sounds like you have. hahahaha.

• You gotta let love in. The Notebook is a good story to lose yourself in.

• hahaha. glad you approve. I'm just more of an action flick girl. =)

• i am a charming creepy guy. Was that you I saw last night? ;-)

• Creeper is a word that girls throw around loosely because they are scared of getting involved. Any guy, that is more honest, genuine, or direct then guys she has met before can be labeled as a creeper. A guy that is shy and a little nervous can be called a creeper. A guy that is warm and hands on can be a called a creeper. The tern CREEPER needs to get removed from your vocabulary. Get some bigger gonads and give a guy a chance.

I highly doubt the guy you are talking about will rape you, install spy cameras in your house when you are at work, spy on you from the bushes at your house, follow you around in his car, take nude picture of you while you sleep, or dress up in your clothing. Girls have such imaginations when thinking of all that can go wrong and end up missing out on all that can go right in life. Reality is he's just probably a normal guy. Here's a secret, we all like touching girls unless we are gay.

• can I set this as the worst answer?

creeper is a general term - FOR ANYONE THAT MAKES ME UNCOMFORTABLE

and in the world I live in (idk about you), girls have to be careful. you can't just trust anyone. I know this guy won't actually hurt me, but he sends off a bad vibe. ok? and we're actually friends. and he has no real interest in me. so quit being so accusitory.

• YOU CREEP ME OUT! You also have no since of humor. Go away weirdo.

• Stop passing you're insecurities on the men you meet. If "you" feel uncomfortable, that does not make "him" expletive.

What Girls Said 4

• This reminds me of a guy who creeped on me in middle school. He was really weird but seemed to be an OK guy I just wasn't into him. Lol I was so immature back then so I just ignored him until he got it ;)

• I don't get it... is he creepy or not? Creepy, but not dangerous? What do you mean by dangerous? If he's touching you all the time... depending on what you mean by that... that's not cool.

• yeah, that's how guys lure girls on the internet...

that's how girls get date raped.

• So he is good-looking enough to make you attracted but does things that would be construed as creepy by you and others if he wasn't attractive? Seems plausible. Just make sure he isn't actually dangerous. The word 'creepy' comes up in your mind for a reason, trust your gut instinct.