If a girl you're dating would actually be a guy?

I wonder what would you do if you're like dating some girl for some time and then she decides to tell you a little secret: that she was actually a guy before.

Your reaction?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nice knowing you, bro. Excuse me while I go institutionalize myself.

What Girls Said 3

• I'd be pissed. I think that there are lots of issues that transgender individuals have to deal with and dating someone without disclosing that relatively upfront is not right to the other persons time and energy. As soon as you start dating someone you are building up an understanding of that person and to not know something that fundamental to who they are will undermine the relationship.

• It'd be a bit freaky

• they were a guy before or they are still a guy? there's a difference.

i don't think most guys would be open to transgendered/transsexual women, sadly. I'm bi and I don't even know if I could handle it, but probably for different reasons.

What Guys Said 8

• Tbh, I'm not bi but I'm not homophobic either, I'd feel annoyed that he/she did not tell me but if I did love her then yeah I would stay with her even though it would be weird, and I don't even want yo imagine the sex

I'm not attracted to males but if he/she gad a girl's body then I might not be put off

But in real life I don't know if he/she just dropped her pants and had a d*** how I'd react, I'd probably run away

• So let me get this straight. This person has a vagina and isn't batsh*tcrazy? Where do I sign up?

• I'd probably end it. That's something you mention early on. I have nothing against them, but I do not like deception.

• i would put the beer down and become sober really fast!

• I'd leave immediately.

• I'd probably end it.

• Hey "she" wants to be a women I'm gonna make her feel like one allllllllllll night long.

• "Wow! Who did your surgery? They should win a medal or something."