Advice please - I want him.

The title kinda says it, haha.

I don't want to date him or have a relationship per se (unless it works out that way, I can't say I'd be totally against it but I'm not seeking it).

He is on the rebound and I've been kinda disappointed with the lack of options around me. We're kinda friends but I don't know if he quite realizes how I feel about him (see title). Personally, I think we've had some pretty obvious sexual tension in the past outside of school, but right now we only see each other in class so I don't get the same vibes. And I'm a bit older than him too.

Advice please! How do I make him realize I do not see us as "friends"? and how do I get his attention focused on moi? I get the feeling he's kind of oblivious. I've also reason to believe he is attracted to me at least physically, but he's either intimidated or distracted by the other chick right now.

Help! The semester is almost over, we won't be seeing each other during the summer.

Only one semi-definitive answer? Come on guys, I could use a little help here!

What Guys Said 1

• what you wanna ask ?

do you have any interest in him if so then go for it just make a relationship

why do you need someone's suggestion for that the guy is already attracted towards you

be clear with your question babe

good luck

• ?

I made my questions pretty clear: how do I make him realize I want something a little more than friends? and how do I get his attention?

I'm not asking for advice on whether to go for him, I think it's kind of obvious I already am, but ok.

• its all the way with the texts

the matter in your texts should make him realize what you want

make some good words that shows your affection on him

like honey, dear what you can say him

What Girls Said 1

• When you get answers, I want to know too. I am in EXACTLY the same place as you.

• Well for both our sakes, I really hope we get some answers. This has been driving me crazy. Oblivious, seemingly attracted but totally inconsistent, going after some other chick and not noticing what's right there in front of him. Why do we go for guys like this? ugh.

• EXACTLY! Mine toys with me and I just cannot see how he would think that I no longer care for him. HE is the one who started dating another. Nothing has changed my feelings for him. Just recently he said "Seriously you need a man". Because I said I was going to stay up all night to watch the Royal Wedding. OUCH! Especially coming from him. I feel your pain.

• Woah, your guy sounds like kind of a jerk! I would have let him have it if he said something like that to me, I have a pretty short fuse when it comes to mouthing off from men. I dunno, this kid is just hard to read. I don't know if it's because of the age gap or because he's oblivious or because he purposely ignores any/all hints. I haven't been the best at flirting with him because I'm not interested in putting myself out there and getting a slap in the face.