I am asking him out , what approach should I use ? What shell I say ?

I met this guy recently and I am liking him. I seem to show him that I am interested but he seems to not feel the same. I am always the one who starts the conversation. Really like him , but barley know him. He rarely talks to me but I want him ! So I decided to ask him out ; I don't know what to tell him . Should I start with something sweet , then ask him out or should I say it straight ahead . I mean , what way do men think is most suitable ? Other than that , should I call him or wait until he gets online ?

Most Helpful Guy

• start a convo with him first than slowly move into the asking out phase. I would call him.

What Guys Said 1

• Now you know what the whole chatting up business is about... but online is easier than trying to askin him face to face lol...However, put yourself in his shoes and think why would you act like him if someone was interested.

What Girls Said 1

• Talk about something, just conversation. Then at the height of the conversation when you're laughing together, say that you think you should go on a date. See what he says. If he says really? then say Yeah, I think we should go this Saturday, are you busy?

If you are more shy, maybe pass a note saying either: I think we should go on a date. or... what are you doing this Saturday?

It's worked 3 times out of 4 for me :) good luck.