Whatever I am doing seems to repulse girls, no matter how good it is, advice?

I am the perfect guy to date, but whatever I am doing absolutely repulses girls which is a pain, if I am even lucky, I beccome a loser guy friend who tried but that's it...

I am 18, turning 19 and have no success at all, the only chance I have is with a $10 prostitute, added to that, I'm about to start smoking because of it and drinking, I'm also Satanistic too, so yeah, I'm a huge, enormous f*** Up!

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't take up smoking or drinking. My thought is I have enough bad habits why the hell would I deliberately give myself another one. Alcoholics are not hot and they end up miserable and alone I should know my dad's one, a huge portion of my family drink or do drugs, and my sister-in-law and most of her friends are 30 to 40 somethings who are single and go out party hard and then get plastered at night before bed and they are all depressed, sometimes they just break down in tears mid-conversations. You don't need that. If you are a Satanists you might consider dating girls with similar beliefs or at least girls who are open-minded. I think you know Satanists are not generally well received and often misunderstood. To meet a girl you have to talk to them, you increase your odds by casually chatting with many girls. Drop any sleazy come ons if you use them and don't try to be cool, your not, I am not we're all lame just be yourself. Not everyone will like you doesn't matter, someone will and if yourself well you've got a better chance of meeting that person. Don't play the loser card to get a lady. Don't tell someone your a loser, you know what people get to decide what they think and feel about you, you don't get to tell them. Don't bitch about your previous failures with women, in fact don't even talk about your previous relationships unless they ask and if they ask be respectful of your ex don't trash her, don't exalt her, and don't ramble about her for hours keep it brief. If you have no exes and no dating experience don't lament about that so what your young. No one wants to have a conversation with someone who bitches about how unfair life is. It is unfair I agree with you but trying to one up someone constantly or generate pity doesn't work. You don't want a girl who gives you a sympathy f*** (even if you think any f*** is preferable its not don't sell yourself short). Take initiative naturally say something simple "Want to go out for coffee, to a concert, to movie" whatever you can tell a girl you think she's attractive and that you like her but saying I love you before you know a thing about her or talking about her and keeo the compliments respectful. Also before you ask her for her number or to go out of course get to know her some first lol If you do get somewhere with a girl don't brag, don't talk to everyone about it, just enjoy. If you've not been successful you still have time I mean come on you have a whole lifetime go to college or get a job or both. Have a life of your own with interests and hobbies that don't keep you glued to the computer screen or television set or locked up in your room with a prostitute. If you actually haven't been with a prostitute don't start and don't tell a girl that's the only way you'll get laid. If you have been with prostitutes stop it makes you feel worse. People will start to believe you or at least be put off by constant self-effacement so try looking at your good points.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• instead of getting down on yourself look at rejection as a learning experience. Have you even figured out why girls keep turning you down?

• LOL.

• What makes you the perfect guy to date?