Did I screw up with my kissing?

This guy and I made out for the first time yesterday and it was pretty wet to say the least and I feel like I didn't know what I was doing very well...If you were a guy and a girl was kind of inexperienced what would you think. would it be a complete turn off?

Most Helpful Girl

• lol, you can learn. kissing is teachable

What Guys Said 3

• I remember my first make out session. Use humor to pull through the awkwardness. She was inexperienced too, so we thought it was pretty funny. I called her slobber face. Good memory. Its not a turn off though. Unless you have like bad breath or some sh*t like that..

• Believe me, I would rather have inexperienced thatn TOO experienced, I can always teach her haha.

• elizabeth has a point there I'm sure he is happy he got to make out with a girl and could care less how good it was chances are you were drunk any way so that tends to mess things up any way

What Girls Said 2

• hahha well sometimes some guys like helpless girls maybe it isn't a turn off for some guys.

• I have always been shy about kissing but its true you can learn and you will get better with practice and as you relax. I am sure that guy won't mind showing you, if not him you will meet a great guy and he'll be happy to practice with you. How do you know if it was even you being the wet kisser? I have such a dry mouth so