Why don't guys ask me out?

I am recently , 7months, widowed . Years ago men approached women and asked them out . Now even when I hint around about wanting the men to ask me for coffee they don't . Why?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think the development of the internet, texting, and cell phones has led to a dramatic decline in social skills. People aren't as outgoing or connected to strangers around them as they once were. It's too easy to be in your own bubble.

Also you're older. I think men just want someone younger, and ones in your age group can usually do that. I've been trying to help my mom who is a widow and about the same age as you. I don't know what to tell you. I think you'll have to get more aggressive if you want to find something. Try internet dating.

What Guys Said 1

• I am sorry to hear. Men at your age are usually married or seeking younger women unfortunately. I won't say it is not possible to find a single guy interested in having relationship at your age, it is, but it is much harder to find than when you were young.

What Girls Said 1

• maybe they're just not interested. no offense, but you were probably a lot younger and prettier back in the day when men asked you out