If a guy bbm/texts you for 12 hours would you think he was interested?

I'm trying to figure out if they guy at my job is interested or just being nice. I went to his house one time because he was throwing a party, but after that day it seems like he has been interested and even my friend has said it, but I'm not 100% sure. Almost everyday he will ask me if I'm working and when we are at work we will go on break together, but what made me want to ask this question was something that happened yesterday. Around 3 in the afternoon he BBM'd me to ask me if I was working and I don't know why because he doesn't work on Saturday's, but we kept the conversation going for twelve hours with barely any breaks in between sending messages. We literally stopped talking at 3 in the morning the next day, and he just sent me a message not too long ago.

What do you think about this situation?

And yes, I actually did what I was supposed to do at work lol.

What Guys Said 1

• Yeh for 12 hrs it's obvious he likes you, you know any friend who would do that

What Girls Said 0