• Ask
  • myTake

Why do guys drunk text? is it because they like the girl or what?

so i get this text at 2 am , this guy i met very cute so he ended up texting me ...hey! i was like hey then he said your up?...& I'm like yea lol i can't go back to sleep then he said oh I'm messed up lol ..then i said messed up? are you drunk or something... he said do you wanna come cuddle w me? i got my own house...im like uh no go to sleep then he texted aw ok ill ttul night...I'm like OK goodnight so>>> why do guys drunk text? is it because they like the girl or what ? i can tell he is a little player but why would he drunk text guys? have you ever texted a girl drunk if so does that mean you like her or what just wandering

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Were you drunk when you typed this?

• I would select this as best answer! haha

• nooo lol sorry guys I didn't mean to make it hard to read :(

What Guys Said 4

• Getting drunk will strip away many of our inhibitions. We will do things that we normally wouldn't do and this includes texting women things that we normally wouldn't say. Being drunk also changes the way we look at things and our decision making process can sometimes take a turn for the worse. I would say that there is no reason to think that he is as in to you as you might think. In fact, depending on how drunk you get, some people won't remember anything from the night before. There is no hard-set logic that explains why anybody texts drunk and when you text someone with things that are of a more intimate nature, there's no reason to think it's because they think of you anymore than the person they are texting.

• Jeez. I can't even read that, it makes my eyes hurt. Take off caps lock next time.

• lol sorry!

• this is event caps lack it was intentinal stupidity as some sh*t is small, the site even says not to write in all caps

• CAPS LOCK CAPS LOCK CAPS LOCK CAPS LOCK CAPS LOCK CAPS LOCK CAPS LOCK CAPS LOCK CAPS LOCK CAPS LOCK CAPS LOCK CAPS LOCK CAPS LOCK CAPS LOCK CAPS LOCK ~AnOnYmOuS

What Girls Said 4

• Take no notice of drunk texts they are just ramblings of the drunken mind, they mean very little.I've been receiving drunk texts from a guy practically every weekend sometimes all weekend going for nearly 4 years now. There is no deep and meaningful thought process behind a drunk text. People like to think the truth comes out when you're drunk but from years of working behind a bar I've learned what comes out is mostly just bullsh*t. As for the not being able to remember myth, if you're too drunk to remember you won't be able to see you're phone never mind text. Wait to see how he treats you in the cold light of day

• Yea it all depends how they keep in touch w you ! thanx! :-)

• bootycall, that's it

• yea! I think your rightttt

• Good God, woman! Please, do everyone and yourself a favor, and turn off the caps lock and learn the meanings of punctuation, run-on sentences, and paragraph breaks.Intelligence is sexy, remember that.

• girl calm down. All that excitement through the Text you put blinds my sensitive eyes. You have abused the rights to use caps lock.For the love of God.