Kissing. Should I have done it?

I went out the other night with some of my friends from my college. I really fancied one of them anyway but he's 26 & I'm 20. To cut a long story short I ended up kissing him when we were both kind of tipsy but as the night wore on & the drunker we got whenever I tried to kiss him again he wouldn't, he completely avoided it.

I decided to just leave it but when we both went our separate ways to go home he was texting me & was being really sweet, even so much as to sort of suggest we go out again. That was the last I've heard from him since then & I'm going to be seeing him tomorrow in class & I'm worried he'll be awkward around me or won't want to talk to me.

I just want to stay friends after all it was only a kiss but it feels like he's already avoiding communication. I worry he'll regret it & be weird around me. What do you think I should do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well. for awkward situations like these, I have always found it important to not let it be awkward. What I mean by this is if there is a topic you both are avoiding, avoid it until you are ready to talk about it. I have avoided girls before just so I wouldn't have to talk to them about a new boyfriend or something that I just didn't want to talk about. When we did talk and it never got brought up, I felt relieved and had no problems talking to her again. Just talk to him and let him know you still want to talk. You don't have to pretend it never happened, but just for awhile let it cool down and just talk to him how you normally would. If you really want to talk about it, do it after you two can talk freely.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• clear it up. and if ur not sure how to do it; try going out again but make it clear ur only friends by inviting a girlfriend of urs to come along.

• I have been there before, I think the best thing to do is to just talk to him or treat him like you normally would in class. Just act like the night never happened. He may be quick at first trying to feel see how you are going to act. So if you want to stay friends then just try to relax and go on as if the situation didn't bother you and you know now matter what you are cool with being friends with him.Good luck!