Guys: If a girl texts a guy mid-conversation, "I just got out of the shower," how do you reply?

If the girl is really open about these sort of things since you and her are good friends, what would you reply? Do you think this is flirting? Do you think she's a tease? Slut? or just very open?

My friend just said, "sexy." I'd like to know what you guys would say in this situation, and what you think. :)

Thank you everyone for the entertaining responses. However, no one answered my first part of the question, so I can't pick a best answer yet :(

"Do you think this is flirting? Do you think she's a tease? Slut? or just very open? "

Most Helpful Guy

• "rawr, text me a picture of you naked"

• It's too innocent to be flirty. I would say she's a tease, because every guy instantly is imagining her naked. Very open? That would be boring. Usually we'll say something flirty in response to this text and if she just said it matter of fact... disappointing.

What Guys Said 3

• "Can you put your removable shower head on the phone for a few seconds, I need to ask him a quick question" ;)

• I'd ask her if she scrubbed behind her ears.

• Depends if I'm and to her or not. If I am n2 her I would say send a pic, can I join something like this. If on not n2 her I would say text me later

What Girls Said 1

• Im reversing this because I like the question. If a guy texted that to me I'd be like: "Damn, baby you couldn't invite me? I'm dirty too, You could have washed my back and..*bites lip*..you know I wash your's ;)"