Guy holds your face? What does it mean? Chin kiss meaning?

What does it mean when your kissing... and the guy holds your face? What does chin kiss mean?

Most Helpful Girl

• I actually read an article about this once. It depends how he holds your face. If he holds your chin it means he wants to control when the kiss ends because he isn't lost in the kiss enough (not good). If his hand is mostly on your jaw it means he wants to touch your neck meaning he's frisky but he's trying not to make it obvious. The best one is if he cups your face. It means he's the romantic type and you make him feel like he can protect you or like you make him feel more masculine. It means that kissing you is hardly enough because he also has the desire to hold you. The fact that he's paying more attention to your face and less to your body is a very good sign that he's into you for YOU. . . According to what I've read. = ) Hope this helped.

• Thankyouu! you've helped alot. :) Best answer so far. :) xxx

• I hope this is true because my boyfriend cups my face.

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 4

• During a real passionate kiss, I like to put my hand on her face somehow that it touches her neck, too.

It's even better when I touch her with both my hands. Really intimate and emotionally gratifying.

• its called affection are you really that stupid?

• Excuse me?! No I'm not stupid.

I'm asking it because I'm not even in a relationship with him.

Thanks for you nice comment.

• hes trying to make sure you don't get away!

• Nothing in particular. It just feels nice! Enjoy it!

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think it means anything, it's just a style of kissing for some guys, I guess.

• That means he is truly in love with you and doesent wanna let go of you