If you had to choose between your pet or girlfriend/boyfriend?

Say you find yourself in a relationship and the person your dating does not like your dog/cat or whatever pet you had. Things become serious between the two of you and you are confronted with the question, pick me or your pet?

For me, a man has to love my dog just about as much as he would love me. So I'm a package deal when it comes to my pup. :)

0|0
5|10

Most Helpful Guy

• Pets are adopted family, close as blood. And I always choose family over friends, even girl-friends, if it came to that. Furthermore, if she then decided to simply *tolerate* my dogs even if she didn't like them, I'd let her go anyway. Like you said yourself, package deal. A dog will go through hell for its owner, I owe them the same.

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Why would a human being wanna be in a relationship with another human who didn't love animals?

2|0
    0|0
  • pets don't cheat, people do. keep the pet and wait for someone who likes animals as well.

2|0
    0|0
  • Unlike a girl, my cat won't ever stop to love me.

I'd choose my pet.

3|0
    0|0
  • Pet, the person would have to be really messed up though. How can anyone dislike a beagle.

2|0
    0|0
  • my pet for sure. If you don't like my dog then get the f out, so what if she poops in the living room sometimes.

1|0
    0|0
  • im an animal liberationist. if I had to choose, I would pick my girlfriend

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely pet, unless my girl was allergic or something, then I might find someone I trusted to take the pet.

1|0
    0|0
  • Stupid question, the dog of course.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd pick my pet

bitches come and go but man's best friend is forever loyal

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• My dog.

2|0
    0|0
  • well my pigeon just gave birth so I don't think I could leave her and the baby cause of a guy :P

0|1
    0|0
  • Pet hands down!

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't like pets ..well animals in general esp. cats and dogs ..so I will obviously choose the boyfriend.

0|0
    0|0
  • in that situation now. but I got him to come around. I can't be with someone who doesn't like animals

2|0
    0|0