What age do you see yourself getting married?

Or what age do you think is a good age to get married?

0|0
21|22

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't care when/what age, just when I'm with someone I know I want to committ to. I definitely wouldn't get married to someone before I'd been with them at least 2 years and lived with them for a year. I think I'd like that to happen when I'm in my late 20's, but before or later is ok.

I was planning on getting engaged earlier this year (after 6 years together aged 15-21) and I thought I was finally ready to committ to marrying this girl, but we split up :( I wouldn't have married her for another few years (because I'm still at uni and she still lives at home - I definitely want to finish uni and get a job before getting married) but was ready to propose. Now I have a £1.5k ring I don't know what to do with!?

Can I ask why you asked this question? I'm just curious lol x

0|0
    0|0
    • Cause I'm 31 and single... and just wondered if people in general are married or not or want to be by what age

What Guys Said 21

• It's not about age, its when you find the right person.

3|0
    0|0
  • i don't see myself getting married.

1|0
    0|0
  • Never. I've given up on looking for a girl I like. I can stay a virgin and single forever no problem.

0|0
    0|0
  • 60 is a nice round number.

0|0
    0|0
  • The way things are going now, never.

0|0
    0|0
  • never. no point in it... seems like a soul numbing dull existence where the man can get f***ed financially

and not too many girls worth marrying out there eh not American at least

maybe some hot educated high class girl from a conservative latin American family

0|0
    0|0
  • Never.

1|1
    0|0
    • Show All
    • "It was like having a teenage daughter that you bang." = Oddly this analogy is more hilarious than disturbing.

• Yeah. It was an interesting experience... So weird to basically be running her life for her and then be acting like we're equal partners. Actually, she did call me daddy a few times in bed come to think of it, that's a little creepy.

• 26 ish preferablyy older than younger but who knows right =P

0|0
    0|0
  • Late 20's to early 30's.

1|0
    0|0
  • Before I'm 32. I can't imagine it taking any longer than that.

0|0
    0|0
  • mid thirties if ever

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't see it happening I guess I have never had a girlfriend let alone been on a date.

0|0
    0|0
  • 25 because I want to graduate and settle down and have a stable job so I would be confident that I could provide for my family

not because I still wanna have 'fun'

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say late 20s or early 30s. I'm a very independent person and want to get myself situated before I consider dating never mind getting married or children.

0|0
    0|0

0|0
    0|0
  • Not doing that again.

0|0
    0|0
  • probably my early 30's.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be fine with marriage right now. I don't see it ever happening for me though.

0|0
    0|0
    • Why snackG?

• Fat, ugly, no confidence, and I don't initiate things with girls. I've never even had a girl that's a friend let alone getting anywhere near marriage. So I'm pretty screwed.

• probably not happening

0|0
    0|0
  • Dont know If I am going to get married but we shall see

0|0
    0|0
  • 30-my age would be good for me-

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 21

• Possibly late 20s, I don't really know.

0|0
    0|0
  • Late 20s would be a good time for me because I do want kids. I want to be married to the right guy though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think 28 is a nice number for me. Good number of years for fun being single and dating around before settling down. But at the same time I totally understand the mindset of someone waiting to get married until much later and even that mindset of never getting married.

I just can't wrap my head around being a wife too early, like before 24. I'd be a sh*tty wife right now, but whatever floats your boat.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never!

...but that's just me.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'll get married when the time (and the person) is right. At my age, I really don't need to focus on that just yet. I think finishing university and starting a career is in my best interest right now. Marriage will come later.

0|1
    0|0
  • I picture getting myself married around my late 20's I want to finish college and actually have a foundation and be stable enough to have a family after that.

0|0
    0|0
  • 26-35, if ever. I consider myself to be fairly independent - I want to finish university and have my career on it's way as well as travel as much as I can before I even think of "settling down." To be honest, I wouldn't be disappointed at all if I never got married. Husbands are just best friends you f*&%, really (and vice versa). I have best friends, just need the other part. ROFL..

0|0
    0|0
  • early or mid 30s...i want to live my life to the fullest before getting married ..there are certain things one can't do if she or he is married.

0|0
    0|0
  • Umm... probably 24-28... But I could always get married later than that :P That's just my preference.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm thinking 25 or 26.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never if you want to be free and do what you want...u should take the party thing out of your system before getting married

i think around 25 is a good idea...i got married at 21

0|0
    0|0
  • 25-27

0|0
    0|0
  • I want to get married young.. maybe at 22, and have a baby soon too. College is all fine and good and I want to graduate but marriage is more important to me

0|0
    0|0
  • 25-26

0|0
    0|0
  • 26-27. wishful thinking right thurr.

0|0
    0|0
  • late 20's

0|0
    0|0
  • Early 20s. Before I'm 30 preferably.

0|0
    0|0
  • 40 or earlier

0|0
    0|0
  • mid twenties before 27ish

0|0
    0|0
  • I was going to get married soon but we broke up. Reading your question was somehow painful :) I expected it to be soon...

0|0
    0|0
  • 26 would be ideal

0|0
    0|0