What age do you see yourself getting married?

Or what age do you think is a good age to get married?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't care when/what age, just when I'm with someone I know I want to committ to. I definitely wouldn't get married to someone before I'd been with them at least 2 years and lived with them for a year. I think I'd like that to happen when I'm in my late 20's, but before or later is ok.

I was planning on getting engaged earlier this year (after 6 years together aged 15-21) and I thought I was finally ready to committ to marrying this girl, but we split up :( I wouldn't have married her for another few years (because I'm still at uni and she still lives at home - I definitely want to finish uni and get a job before getting married) but was ready to propose. Now I have a £1.5k ring I don't know what to do with!?

Can I ask why you asked this question? I'm just curious lol x

0|0
    0|0
    • Cause I'm 31 and single... and just wondered if people in general are married or not or want to be by what age

Sponsored

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 21

• It's not about age, its when you find the right person.

3|0
    0|0
  • i don't see myself getting married.

1|0
    0|0
  • Never. I've given up on looking for a girl I like. I can stay a virgin and single forever no problem.

0|0
    0|0
  • 60 is a nice round number.

0|0
    0|0
  • The way things are going now, never.

0|0
    0|0
  • never. no point in it... seems like a soul numbing dull existence where the man can get f***ed financially

and not too many girls worth marrying out there eh not American at least

maybe some hot educated high class girl from a conservative latin American family

0|0
    0|0
  • Never.

1|1
    0|0
    • Show All
    • "It was like having a teenage daughter that you bang." = Oddly this analogy is more hilarious than disturbing.

• Yeah. It was an interesting experience... So weird to basically be running her life for her and then be acting like we're equal partners. Actually, she did call me daddy a few times in bed come to think of it, that's a little creepy.

• 26 ish preferablyy older than younger but who knows right =P

0|0
    0|0
  • Late 20's to early 30's.

1|0
    0|0
  • Before I'm 32. I can't imagine it taking any longer than that.

0|0
    0|0
  • mid thirties if ever

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't see it happening I guess I have never had a girlfriend let alone been on a date.

0|0
    0|0
  • 25 because I want to graduate and settle down and have a stable job so I would be confident that I could provide for my family

not because I still wanna have 'fun'

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say late 20s or early 30s. I'm a very independent person and want to get myself situated before I consider dating never mind getting married or children.

0|0
    0|0

0|0
    0|0
  • Not doing that again.

0|0
    0|0
  • probably my early 30's.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be fine with marriage right now. I don't see it ever happening for me though.

0|0
    0|0
    • Why snackG?

• Fat, ugly, no confidence, and I don't initiate things with girls. I've never even had a girl that's a friend let alone getting anywhere near marriage. So I'm pretty screwed.

• probably not happening

0|0
    0|0
  • Dont know If I am going to get married but we shall see

0|0
    0|0
  • 30-my age would be good for me-

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 21

• Possibly late 20s, I don't really know.

0|0
    0|0
  • Late 20s would be a good time for me because I do want kids. I want to be married to the right guy though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think 28 is a nice number for me. Good number of years for fun being single and dating around before settling down. But at the same time I totally understand the mindset of someone waiting to get married until much later and even that mindset of never getting married.

I just can't wrap my head around being a wife too early, like before 24. I'd be a sh*tty wife right now, but whatever floats your boat.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never!

...but that's just me.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'll get married when the time (and the person) is right. At my age, I really don't need to focus on that just yet. I think finishing university and starting a career is in my best interest right now. Marriage will come later.

0|1
    0|0
  • 26-35, if ever. I consider myself to be fairly independent - I want to finish university and have my career on it's way as well as travel as much as I can before I even think of "settling down." To be honest, I wouldn't be disappointed at all if I never got married. Husbands are just best friends you f*&%, really (and vice versa). I have best friends, just need the other part. ROFL..

0|0
    0|0
  • I picture getting myself married around my late 20's I want to finish college and actually have a foundation and be stable enough to have a family after that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Umm... probably 24-28... But I could always get married later than that :P That's just my preference.

0|0
    0|0
  • early or mid 30s...i want to live my life to the fullest before getting married ..there are certain things one can't do if she or he is married.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never if you want to be free and do what you want...u should take the party thing out of your system before getting married

i think around 25 is a good idea...i got married at 21

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm thinking 25 or 26.

0|0
    0|0
  • 25-27

0|0
    0|0
  • 25-26

0|0
    0|0
  • I want to get married young.. maybe at 22, and have a baby soon too. College is all fine and good and I want to graduate but marriage is more important to me

0|0
    0|0
  • 26-27. wishful thinking right thurr.

0|0
    0|0
  • late 20's

0|0
    0|0
  • Early 20s. Before I'm 30 preferably.

0|0
    0|0
  • 40 or earlier

0|0
    0|0
  • mid twenties before 27ish

0|0
    0|0
  • I was going to get married soon but we broke up. Reading your question was somehow painful :) I expected it to be soon...

0|0
    0|0
  • 26 would be ideal

0|0
    0|0