She kinda passed me up for another dude!

i liked this girl back in university but she kinda passed me up for another dude and she ended up getting pregnant and they eventually broke up now she's a single mother, well that was years ago and I got a message from her on face book to tell you the truth I didn't remember her, but seriously why would she want to meet up we were just kinda friends but I made it clear that I wanted to date her and see what happens but why after she's has a kid and passed me up it seems a little ridiculous really

Updates:
excuse me I made it clear when we were in university that I wanted to date her

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, well this happens a lot. A lot of guys I knew from a long time ago email me through FB, say hi, ask how I am and then ask me out. I wasn't interested in them then and most likely am not now. However, you WERE interested in her.

I actually did something similar that she did once. I met two guys at the same time. I dated both of them and I liked them both! One of them asked me before the other to get involved more seriously. I accepted and told the other guy. Well, it didn't work and I really liked the other guy, so I called him up...

I would just do what you want (obviously).

0|0
    0|0
    • what happened with the other guy

• Show All
    • ok so since you the type that date multiple people at the same time do you also sleep with multiple people at the same time not like threesomes but semi-casual sex

• No. I don't sleep around. AND, I am someone who is usually only with one person for quite a while. If I am single and guys are asking me out, then I go out with them (I get asked out all the time). It is normal to go out on dates (dating) before you actually commmit to someone.

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• then don't meet up with her.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• This will happen more and more as you get older.

nice boy meets girl- nice boy likes girl- girl meets bad boy- girl chooses bad boy-girl gets knocked up-girl gets dumped- girl runs back to nice guy hoping he's a sucker and will take her and her used goods back.

it's like the circle of life.

0|0
    0|0
  • Meet with her.

And if she hints that maybe she wants to think about dating you stand up and do a Nelson Muntz.

0|0
    0|0
    • whats a nelson muntz

• Show All
    • oh sh*t that would be great if I was going that route id f*** her for a while though before I did that

• That's kinda harsh. lol