Spring Break anyone?

For those who already had spring vacation, what did you do? Did you enjoy it?

Most Helpful Girl

• I went to Charleston, SC with my church youth group on a mission trip. Spent the morning working, the afternoon on the beach, and the evening lounging around playing games/watching tv. It was so fun goofing off and hanging out with my friends. There was about 40 of us. The work we did was amazing too :)

What Guys Said 1

• We don't have spring break where I'm from :]

~Distant

What Girls Said 6

• I did absolutely nothing, and it just about drove me crazy. I mean, I had a few rehearsals and stuff that's normally on my schedule apart from school, but beyond that I did a lot of sitting around at home. I can't stand not being productive.

• Hah well I had to work for break so it wasn't so exciting but I did get to talk to a lot of people on spring break and hear their stories, so it was kinda cool anyways.

• on break right now! so far I just bough a bass guitar

• Wet t-shirt contest...never do those.

• I went on a road trip around Israel for 8 days!

• Today's my last day. We only had Friday and Monday off (and the weekend) so that kind of sucked. But it was good overall. I hung out with family and friends.