How many girls would overlook looks and date for money?

How girls would date or marry for a a guys money? What if they were downright ugly? What would make you comfortable with that?

Most Helpful Girl

• i can never date someone am not physically attracted to ..It just makes no sense to me because I know the relationship won't last . Am pretty sure if I were to accept being with that person .i would have a hard time letting him do anything physical with me I will be a bit repulsed by him...anyway ..its just not right to treat someone that way ..I don't think I will happy with all that money if I don't like that person and there's always feelings of guilt because I will just be using them.

What Girls Said 11

• that's normal here in los angeles but it's sad. no one really needs to be married but if they have to get married, it should be with someone they love not for money. if a person is ugly, they should be with someone else ugly. there is a person out there for everyone

• I wouldn't date or marry someone for their money regardless of other factors.

• I wouldn't feel right using a person so I do my BEST to NEVER do so even if by accident. I would never marry for security. If their is no genuine attraction or love I would honestly feel compelled to cheat :-\

• Not a chance. Not only would I be lying to him, but I'd be cheating myself out of happiness as well. I'd rather be completely in love with someone who has no money than be with someone simply because they have an abundance of money.

• why should looks or money be main factors? honestly,if your truly happy with that person and its stable,thats all that matters

• Older girls tend to look at money more Han he younger crowd

• so how are you doing I am alison I am a woman and I am from swizerland so I will also like to caht with you so if you don't mind you can send me a message on my yahoo id alison16angel@yahoo.com byeee

• I wouldn't date a person for any amount of money if I didn't genuinely like the person.

• I would date for money but I wouldn't get serious with them. I would rather marry a man that I was very attracted to vs. a man that was very rich. I have to be attracted to you, that's more important than money long term.

• i wouldn't marry a guy who had lots of money...im not asking for a fancy house or ring! I want things to be simple!

i don't care if the guy was ugly...as long as there something about him I really like!

personality > appearance

as long as he would be there for me and has enough money/isnt cheap/ can handle money/ has a job/ is willing to pay once in a while then id be happy.

i wouldn't want a guy to spoil me...

• I don't see anything wrong with it because the girls are looking for a rich guy to take care of them and the guy is looking for a hot girl. Prefect match.

You can call the girls gold diggers, but the guys don't mind. So why should you? They're willing to give the girl their money and to support them

The guys could be called shallow, yet, the girls are willing to give themselves up for money, so why should you care what other people are doing with their lives?

I honestly don't understand why so many people invest so much time and energy into attacking people for marrying for money or marrying for looks. What is the big deal? If you don't like it, you don't have to do it. Let them do it. It doesn't harm you in any way. Both parties are perfectly willing and know exactly what they're getting themselves into. Not a big deal

• Ok great, what if then me being 47, if I dated a 18 year old girl. What would your opinion of that be? Just curious.

• you're both adults. honestly, it doesn't effect my life in any way. do what you please. if you're willing and if she's willing, go for it.

What Guys Said 2

• Likely EVERY materialistic girls would give up looks for money when choosing a boyfriend. I see this everywhere.

~Distant

• Younger girls wont, but older ones will. Young girls want the hottest of the hot.