Is there something wrong with me if I've never gone on a date & the last boyfriend I had was almost 3 years ago?

Ive never gone on a date in my life, never really been asked, and I just Haven't met any guy that seems interested in me, and I know a ton of guys! Just no one that seems interested. I find it incredibly sad that I've been single since sophomore year of HS to this day. Something has to be wrong with me, right?

Most Helpful Guy

• Lots of girls are not interested in guys because they get hit on, and some girls are interested in guys because they don't get hit on!

why don't you hit on guys then :D

• i don't know why I don't hit on guys. I've never really tried I don't think, I guess maybe because I don't know what's going to happen and I really just think all guys think I'm gross or something.

• why do you care if you think your gross; it shouldn't matter, just do it! You may just change the way they think about you!

What Guys Said 2

• How have you never been on a date, yet have had a boyfriend? Must of been a bad boyfriend if you two never had a date. That is how I've got ALL of my girlfriends- by dates.

• i had a boyfriend when I was in hs. one time. we didn't ever go out on a date, I've never gone on a date, period. honestly I was so young back then I don't even know if the relationship I had would be considered legit or not.

• Okay, you're good. Don't worry. Sometimes the best thing is to do your own thing for awhile and things will eventually fall into place. But create opportunities to put yourself out there. Talk to people you otherwise would not talk to.

• naw nothin's wrong with u...a lot of people are in similar situations

What Girls Said 2

• Your attitude. If you get so down on yourself other people will pick up on that. A little confidence goes a long way.

• omg don't worry we all feel like that sometimes there's absoultly nothing wrong with you! you just havnt found someone that is write for you yet be patient but in the meantime get out there have fun and mingle! he come when you least expect it :) x