Are you a moaner when you kiss?

and do you like to kiss a moaner or does it get old fast? Share your experience with kissing a moaner or being a moaner during kissing.

:)

Most Helpful Guy

• I have never moaned during kissing lol...But I'm going to do it next time I have the chance though just to see how awkward I can make it for the girl haha...

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• i personally hate it. it creeps me out. it feels forced, like you are trying really hard to be sexy. maybe some sounds here and there to show you are enjoying it, but it there is lots of moaning I just get uncomfortable because it is ONLY kissing. if other stuff was going on then I think moaning would be more understandable.

• ohh godd ha, I'm not a moaner but I was once kissing someone who spent the whole time moaning, I had to keep telling him to shush because he was being too obvious and others thought we were doing something more. it is not a turn on to have to tell someone to shush every minute. it kinda kills the mood as well.

• um no

• can't say that I mean, but my breathing gets harder, but I don't moan lol