Guys- What does it mean when guys send "good morning" messages?

I have this guy friend that keeps sending me "good morning" text messages. He says he only texts that to me. Is he being friendly? Does he have feelings for me and is genuine? or is he trying to win me over just to break my heart, you know just toying with me?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know for sure, but I'd say give him a chance too... You'll never know for sure if you don't give it a try?

If you like the guy - why not? He could be just being nice, it depends how friendly you are with him. Just be slightly aware... and if you think after a while that his intentions aren't quite right after re-assessing it for yourself - maybe make your decision that way.

Good Luck, hope that helps a bit. =)

What Guys Said 1

• I wouldn't text a girl every morning unless I was interested in her. I don't know the guy so I can't speak for his intentions, but I think you should give him a chance. Time will tell you if he really likes you or he just wants to f*** you. It's possible the answer is both.

What Girls Said 4

• Is he being friendly? Does he have feelings for me and is genuine? or is he trying to win me over just to break my heart, you know just toying with me?

Overthinking a bit much?

Probably just wants to f*ck you

• lol yea I always over think things...so he just has bad intentions?

• Bad intentions?

like rape/beat you? overreacting here.

If you want sex with him it's not a bad intention.

if not just tell him

• He likes you and he wants you to know, and be the first guy you think about in the morning.

That's all.

It's actually sweet. Not devious.

Now, turn it around for a minute...if you liked him and he didn't call or text you in the morning...

You would be upset wondering why he wasn't.

Just be happy he is. Don't worry it's bad until it is.

• Translation: "morning wood"

Reply with nudes.

j/k idk.

• lol you're probably right though...thanks

• You should give hima chance but if you like him