Are guys turned off by bad breath?

Should I keep mints and gum if I plan on making out with a guy? My friend told me that only girls think about stuff like that

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on what you are talking about. Really bad breathe, sure, that is hard to ignore and most everyone will not appreciate that though you can forgive it here and there once you are in a relationship.

Breathe that is a little off shouldn't be an issue but, hey, why worry about it when you can pop a mint in. Easy solution.

What Guys Said 5

• I love bad breath.

It's a sign of personality

• bad breath from girls is really awkward so babe better go for mints

• I'm a guy and personally I'm very turned on by very pretty girls with bad breath I love it :)

• Bad breath is a major deal breaker.

• Rank breath is awful.

What Girls Said 4

• why would anyone want to kiss someone who has the breath of a monkeys asshole? Carry them mints girl.

• Start A Conversation And Just Ask Questions. In the Mist Of You Asking Questions Ask " Do You Like Bad Breath" or something Similar and see what he say. If he like it you OK But personally I don't think That nobody likes bad breath

• Everyone is turned off by it.

• if he likes you he will still make out with you, but it would be way better if you did take mints.