Why do I only attract girls?

seems like I only have girls after me thing is I like dudes I'm like wtf how why and is it possible to get the girls to stop and the guys to start ?!?

Most Helpful Guy

• Your probably more comfortable around girls because it never cross your mind that they like you. If you want guys to start asking you out you could try flirting more and smiling. A guy won't approach a girl unless he sees some signs (smiling, eye contact). Even after some signs it is still hard to approach girls, so you can always try to pursue guys you find attractive.

What Guys Said 3

• If you want a honest answer: It's your attitude (i've looked into your profile) and there is nothing wrong for being who you are, but most guys are backed off by your type of girl. It also fits the average profile of a lesbian girl so I think that's the reason why you attract more girls than guys.

For what it is worth to you: I think you're hot and I like a girl with an attitude!

• I used to have the same problem, now girls are liking me :)

• I don't know based on the info you provided, but you attitude on your profile is unattractive. You may want to use spell check was well.

What Girls Said 1

• Would need more info, what kinda girl are you, type of things you enjoy, people you hang out with.

• what kind of girl I am well I'm complex things I enjoy music and being with my friends but the people I hang out with are the stereotype emo crowed

• I would say flirt with more guys, nothing to bad just like smile and talk to them. I'm sure guys would be checking you out.

• getting lots of creeps, that you went to anonymous?