He tried kissing me but he has a girlfriend?

Ok so there is this guy that I have been talking to and hanging out with. I really like him, he's grate and we get along even better. A couple days ago he tried to kiss me when we were hanging out but I pulled away, he apologized and we went on as nothing had happened, its not that I didn't want to kiss him, trust me I DID, its just that there is one little problem, and its his girlfriend who happens to be 6hrs away at school. I don't know exactly what I should do. please help!

What Guys Said 1

• sounds like a grate story. If you wanna get involved in a complicated relationship go by all means I mean a guy who wants 2 kiss you with a girlfriend he definately won't cheat on you after he tried that on his girlfriend. I think you can do better unless he is like johnny depp hot than don't lose him

What Girls Said 1

• I would stay far away fom a guy who has a girlfriend. Its one thing if he is friendly and he never tries anything, however, because he tried to make a move on you, I would pull away. Nothing good can come of it. If he cheats with you, he will cheat on you. Plus, even if he did end up with you, a part of you would have to wonder if he would do the same thing to you.