I need the steps to a relationship?

i really want a boyfriend.. not to sound desperate, its not like I can't get boys to hook-up with and even have a connection with it just never seems to workout, maybe I'm too clingy? idek I just need advice how to play the game good enough to get a boy to fall for me :/ </3

Most Helpful Guy

• Well if you clingy then stop. Also look at your appearance and behavior. If you find any masculine traits, eliminate them. Also, the biggest mistake single women make is acting subtle. Guys won't notice subtlety. Be obvious. Act like you want a boyfriend because you do want a boyfriend. About dress. Men don't care about fashion. Wear what would make your naked body look the best.

I hope that helps!

• really? act like I want one? what if that c=scares him away?

• Women can't scare men a way. That's an excuse for ugly women. Men are either attracted or not. It really is that simple.

What Guys Said 2

• Depends on how you look first

• well you don't have to work hard like us guys do because you girls don't have to initiate, you don't have to start conversations or keep them alive like we guys do unfortuneately

What Girls Said 1

• Be sweet, and make sure you always look attractive! Don't be clingy, and don't ACT like you want a boyfriend. Be friends with boys first and they might start thinking of you as more than a friend!

• There's a big difference between being clingy (negative) and acting like you want a boyfriend (positive). She should ACT like she wants a boyfriend.

• I agree you should act like you want one