New guy texting me TOO much!

My co-worker gave my number to this guy she thought I would like. So on Wednesday she did and we spoke that night. I personally did not feel a connection at all. The convo was so boring and dry..and every convo since. there's literally HUGE gaps of silence. Long story short, he keeps texting me ALL THE TIME. I went to the gym and had seen a text from him but I couldn't answer at the time since I lost service. Well since than I've gotten FOUR more texts. Two with question marks, one regarding the question I didn't answer and the fourth one some random one. How do I blow him off this guy is not for me? Not to mention I am not attracted to him at all.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just text him saying sorry if I don't reply often but I'm just really busy a lot of the time, then just don't text him again. If he doesn't take the hint just tell him that he is a nice guy but your just not interested.

What Guys Said 2

• tell him to f*** off

• txt him and tell him , I'm sorry this isn't gonna work out between us , then block his number

What Girls Said 0