Questions to ask guys about your past.

Why would a guy be so secret about a bad breakup?

Why would a guy make up a story about his ex when it isn't true?

Like he would say his ex was so nice and wonderful when in actual she just used him and was mean to him?

Why would a guy lie about stuff that he thinks his gf/wife will not find out?

why do guys make it hard to apologize for the things they have done?

Why do guys not care about a girls past?

Why do guys always not have much to say?

why are guys so quiet? There's like nothing to talk to him about.

why are some guys so quiet?

Why are some guys so hard to figure out because their stories don't make sense?

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't wonder off into someone's past because that CAN lead to problems in the future. Its called the past for a reason. When a girl ask a guy about his past, his answer should be 'we were together, things happen and it didn't work out'. That's all you need to know. What he did in his last relationship has NO effect on his current one. He shouldn't lie about his past but also, his past IS only HIS business. The reason why nobody should be talking about their past is because you want to AVOID the possibility of throwing his/her past mistake in their face.

And for a girl's past, its the same thing. Plus, guys aren't too fond of finding out how many guys she slept with. Everyone makes mistakes in the past so its be to leave it be and just move on.

What Guys Said 1

• ...and why do you ask so many questions?

"Why would a guy be so secret about a bad breakup?"

'cause the breakup's none of your business perhaps? Look, he probably has a lot he's going through and doesn't want to talk about it.

"Why would a guy make up a story about his ex when it isn't true?"

1. How do you know that they are not true? Are you the ex?

2. Are the stories good stories or bad?

"Like he would say his ex was so nice and wonderful when in actual she just used him and was mean to him?"

Maybe he thinks she was nice to him. Or maybe he's just being diplomatic towards her.

"Why would a guy lie about stuff that he thinks his gf/wife will not find out?"

Because he thinks his gf/wife will not find out. You just answered your own question.

"Why do guys make it hard to apologize for the things they have done?"

Because it's hard to own mistakes.

"Why do guys not care about a girls past?"

Do you mean past relationships, or childhood, or what?

"Why do guys always not have much to say?"

Some guys are very talkative.

"Why are guys so quiet? There's like nothing to talk to him about."

See above.

"Why are some guys so quiet?"

Why do some girls ask the same questions three times in a row?

"Why are some guys so hard to figure out because their stories don't make sense?"

What stories? Life stories?

What Girls Said 2

• I understand how you feel on this matter, but isn't a past exactly that, and maybe he made some stupid mistakes, that if he thought you knew about them, you might think he would do them again. Maybe by not expressing them, he feels he can start a new with you, with out being judged.

What I would be more concerned about is lying about it, and I could definitley relate to that, I had a boyfriend who told me so many lies about a break up, and when I finally broke up with him, and confronted the said girl, I found out a lot he told me was bull...i know there are two sides, but I had good reason to believe she was telling the truth.

If he doesn't wanna say, and doesn't give you anything then that's his right, but if you can't handle not knowing, ask yourself why you want to know, ask if it would make a difference, and then make your decision, because truly I can't think why you would want to know, if you thought it wouldn't make a difference (if he murdered someone, then I might tell you different) but assuming it is nothing that dangerous, then I'd question your reasoning.

• these are the questions every girl wants to know maybe his ego got in the way of how he was actually feeling about his ex. Some guys are just nervous around girls and that's why there quiet but just ask him be straightforward